segunda-feira, abril 10

Salmo Quaresmal


Hip Christian T-Shirt Design
...
Listen to me very carefully
I want to present the moment you´ve been waiting for
...
I very seldom do this but here comes a young man out of the audience and says:
I want to get stoned on Jesus.
I'm concerned about this young man that's been around drugs and wants something from Jesus
he just came out from nowhere
I'm going to pray for him
Jesus is going to save him
Jesus is going to deliver him
Right? Right?
...
Come here son
We are going to kneal at the foot of the cross
There's room at the cross for everyone
There's room for you
...
Jesus he is been stoned on drugs and - on everything else
But I want you to suck it with your Power
suck it with your Glory
Let him turn on to Jesus tonight
Let the Power of God break this show now?
Save him Jesus
...
Now put your hands up son and start thanking God for saving you
Say: Thank you Jesus for saving me! Yes you ought to do something
...
Did you ever see Marijuana?
Do you feel it Man?
I want to get stoned on Jesus
Jesus Christ is the answer
If you believe it shout yes.
YES...

...
Man From the Audience - ARKESTRA ONE -
...
posted by Tyler Durden

Sem comentários: