quinta-feira, julho 19

Mesa de Cabeceira


"What evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows." And with that came a fiendish cackle projecting shivers up my spine every Sunday when as a mesmerised youth I sat curled around our Stromberg Carlsen in the crepuscular winter light of my progenitors' gloomy digs. The truth is, I never had the slightest idea what dark mischief gadded about even in my own pair of ventricles, until weeks back when I received a phone call from the better half at my office at Burke and Hare on Wall Street. The woman's usual steady timbre jiggled like quantum particles, and I could tell she had gone back on smokes.
Citação mordaz a propósito do novo livro de Woody Allen - Mere Anarchy, em português Pura Anarquia. Entretanto, o realizador, começou a rodar o seu novo filme em Barcelona, para variar, sob forte polémica.

Sem comentários: